What I Do
My Fame Interest:
My passion for fame transcends all that I do and what I am passionate about. These are the areas that I am focusing on helping:
- brilliant leaders and companies become famous for who they are and what they do.
- writers to become bestselling authors and thought leaders.
- climate technologies such as Carbon Capture and Storage to become famous for how they will save our planet.
Change the Words, Change the World
- Finding the rights word to ignite action to be good stewards of our planet.
- For five years, I have been an advocate for Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS), the least known technology that can save our planet. It is a technology that is riddled in acronyms and my passion is to unleash it from the chains of complexity and shine a light on the importance of CCS. CCS as cited by the UN is the most cost effective climate initiative to decrease CO2 from the atmosphere.
- I have spoken at multiple forums and workshops, directed conferences and forums, and partnered with leading academic and research institutions to help find the words to inspire a love and passion for CCS. I have conducted research in partnership with:
- Dr. Amy Brunsvold at the NCCS and SINTEF
- Chloe Combi, Author, Podcaster and Expert on Millennials and Generation Z
- Dr. Peggy Brønn at BI Norwegian School of Business Management and have presented my research at:
- “A Review: CCS & Branding.” Joint research with Amy Brunsvold, NCCS. TCCS – 11 Conference, Trondheim, Norway. Hosted by SINTEF, June 14, 2021.
- “Power of the Public.” Joint research with Amy Brunsvold, NCCS. TCCS – 11 Conference, Trondheim, Norway. Hosted by SINTEF. June 14, 2021.
- “Millennials & CCS.” Joint research with Chloe Combi and Professor Peggy Brønn, BI Norwegian School Business Management. TCCS-9 Conference, Hosted by SINTEF and TCCS – 10 Conference, June 18 – 19, 2019.
- “Moving Beyond Acronyms.” Joint research with GASSNOVA and Professor Peggy Brønn, BI Norwegian School Business Management. IEAGHGT-14 Conference, Melbourne, Australia. Hosted by The IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme (IEAGHG). October 26, 2018,
- “ART FRAMING Sustainability,” BI Centre for Green Growth and BI Norwegian School of Business, Oslo, Norway. October 23, 2019.
- “Create Engagement for CCS,” EnergyChange 2019 conference, Kimen, Stjørdal. October 24, 2019.
- “The need to rebrand CCS,” Capturing the Value of CCS: Expert Workshop, October 18 – 19, 2019, University of Paris, France. Hosted by: TOTALEnergies and Oil & Gas Climate Initiative. October 18, 2019.
- “Engaging Generation Z and Millennials for CCS,” TOTALEnergies — CCUS Days 2019: Advancing CCUS globally, together, La Defense, France. October 2, 2019.
- “CCS and the Power of Words,” EnerWe Communications Conference, Lysaker, Norway. Hosted by EnerWe and DNV GL. May 14, 2019.
- “CCS: Beyond Acronyms,” May 7, 2018. Speech at the IEAGHG Executive Committee Meeting, Langesund Norway.
- “CCS: Beyond Acronyms,” May 2, 2018. Speech at the Bilateral Meeting between the Department of Energy (DOE) and the Ministry of Petroleum and Energy (MPE) on Carbon, Capture, and Storage, Oslo Norway.
- “Toast to the Fighters of CCS,” June 23, 2017. Dinner Toast held at the TCCS-9 Conference dinner, Trondheim, Norway., https://bit.ly/2C73Xea
- TEKNA’s Yearly CO2 Conference, Lysaker, Norway. Hosted by TEKNA (The Norwegian Society of Graduate Technical and Scientific Professional). January 13 – 14, 2020.
- ”CCS Communications Expert Workshop with Frank Luntz,” Oslo, Norway. Hosted by Nordic Alliance for Communications and Management and BI Norwegian School of Business. October 23, 2019.